Savage Coffees Tasting Set
- Finca Deborah Illumination Geisha
- Finca Deborah Symbiosis Geisha
- Finca Deborah Caturra Natural
- Savage Coffees Apex
A collection of four carefully selected coffees from our portfolio, each packed individually in 50 g bags. Taste our terroir and complexity with different processing styles and varieties offered within a set. Coffees are roasted lightly for a filter brewing or cupping.
To fully express Savage Coffees’ potential we recommend brewing them with care and attention to details.
Water makes up 90 to 98.5% of brewed coffee. It’s important to use only fresh, filtered and soft water to fully extract flavors & keep your equipment reliable for years. We recommend the following water parameters:
- TDS 70-120 ppm
- pH = 7.0
- General hardness level <4°dH
- Brewing temperature: 94-96°C / 201.2-204.8°F
- Use filtered or low mineral content spring water
- After opening keep your beans in air-tight container. Do not keep them refrigerated.
- Our coffees taste great in wide range of brewing methods (pour over, immersion, batch brew, espresso.)
- For espresso, always flush the group head before extracting the coffee, and for filter brewing rinse paper filter in your brewer with hot water prior to extracting the coffee.
- Grinding setup will vary depending on the method of extraction & desired cup profile.
- For espresso we recommend using precision baskets & shower screens for optimal extraction.
- 60-65 g of coffee per 1 liter of water
- 1:15 coffee to water ratio
- Pour over extraction time: 2:45 – 3:45 min.
- Batch brewer extraction time: 3:30 – 4:30 min.
- Dose: 19-21 g
- Yield: 50-55 g
- Time: 24-27 s