- Quantity ~ Each box contains 10 capsules
- Producer ~ Jamison Savage
- Process ~ Nitrogen Infused (Macerated)
- Variety ~ Geisha Natural
- Region ~ Chiriqui, Panama
- Terroir ~ Rainforest, Shade-grown, Volcanic Soil, 1,900 MASL
- Flavor Notes ~ Aromatic & structured. Notes of Cherry, Banana, ripe tropical fruits.
Our coffees are roasted and encapsulated utilizing the latest in plant-based technologies. Savage Coffees’ uses capsules derived from innovative sugar cane based resins, designed to decompose leaving a very low impact on our environment.
We have long envisioned, and now achieved, delicious encapsulated coffees with excellent extraction, and extraordinary flavor.
We are introducing four different coffees and two processes with our capsules; Natural process and Washed Carbonic Maceration. Each coffee provides a unique flavor experience and is exemplary of a fine, Geisha coffee produced, processed, and packaged to the highest industry standards.
To fully express Savage Coffees’ potential we recommend brewing them with care and attention to details.
Water makes up 90 to 98.5% of brewed coffee. It’s important to use only fresh, filtered and soft water to fully extract flavors & keep your equipment reliable for years. We recommend the following water parameters:
- TDS 70-120 ppm
- pH = 7.0
- General hardness level <4°dH
- Brewing temperature: 94-96°C / 201.2-204.8°F
- Use filtered or low mineral content spring water
- Always flush the machine prior to brewing to preheat it and ensure proper extraction temperature
- Flush the machine post extraction to keep it clean
- Our capsules’ grind settings are fine tuned to obtain a desired cup profile. Extraction times will be different for each of them.
- Recommended yield: 55 grams
- Espresso yield: 40 grams